190800- Isabella- Including the city of Mount Pleasant 645 PM EDT Sun Aug 18 2019
Rest of tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely in the evening, then partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the evening becoming light. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light winds. Monday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Light winds. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light winds. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Areas of fog overnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Light winds. Wednesday Partly sunny until midday then becoming mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows around 50. Friday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80. Saturday night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Sunday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 80s.
Showers with, again, light to moderate intensity will continue in the southeastern Plains to southern Midwest Saturday, while a round of rain forms in the far Northern Plains and northern Midwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:27PM Fri Aug 16, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.