|Brown Milling Inc. – COVID -19 Policy|
These policies may change at anytime per the CDC guidelines
We want our valued customers to know that we at Brown Milling Inc are taking precautions to keep our employees and customers safe during the COVID -19 pandemic. We would rather err on the side of caution in order to make sure we can supply you with your spring planting needs so we are implementing the following procedures:
- Our salesmen are going to be working from the office. They will maintain contact with you by phone and you are welcome to contact them if you need immediate assistance.
- Fertilizer recommendations, custom application orders, seed recommendations and crop protection discussions can all be done over the phone.
- Call in your orders for fertilizer spreaders, chemicals, seed and any other products, therefore, we can have them ready for you to pick up or we offer delivery on most of our products.
- If you bring in grain, please remain in your vehicle throughout the entire process. We can sample and dump your grain as usual and any paperwork can be brought out to you all while you stay in the vehicle, therefore, limiting the amount of exposure.
- Our offices will remain open, however, if you need to come to one of our offices please call first and we will assist you while you remain in your vehicle.
Hopefully by following these precautions we will all remain healthy and be able to enjoy another planting season!!
Brown Milling Inc. (Delwin) Rosebush Feed & Grain
(989) 433-5335 (989) 433-5411
Superior Fertilizer Shepherd Elevator
(989) 433-2956 (989) 828-5985